Keeping Safe and Key Contacts
Important contact and safeguarding information during the school closure.
The school is closed to the majority of students at this time, although learning continues remotely supported by teachers. There is currently no indication when the closure will end but it appears this could be some way into the future.
At such turbulent times there is the need for our students and indeed families to be supported and please be assured, regardless of any closures our pastoral services from school will continue. Attached below is a document we have also shared with students to remind all about what they can do to find help and how to make contact with the right people. This may also be helpful for families.
- Our Chaplain Revd Cathy Porter is available for pastoral and spiritual support and can be contacted at email@example.com
- The switchboard is open from 8.30am until 4.00pm for any urgent enquiries - 01636 814000
- Individual teachers and senior leaders are contactable by email.
- General queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and these will be distributed accordingly.
- For free school meals queries, please use email@example.com
Thank you once again for your ongoing support and consideration.